Last revised: October 16, 2020
Agreement to this Policy
By using the website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the website. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You agree to obtain annual notices of, and changes to, this Policy electronically by visiting this website. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Revised” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the website. Use of the website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. Therefore, we encourage you to review this website from time to time for changes to our Policy.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information and non-personal information through the website. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information provided by you when submitting inquiries or signing up for services. For example, you may be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address
Non-personal Information. We may collect the following types of non-personal information:
- Log Files: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the website’s servers, and administering the website. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites
- Connected Mobile Communications: Through highly selective and privacy compliant partners, Main Street Debt Solutions may also use connected mobile devices to extend the reach of their marketing and advertising initiatives to maximize relevance for the client experience. Mobile devices may have Cookies, but mainly use specifically anonymized device identifiers. Apple devices use the Apple ID for Advertising (IDFA) and Android devices user the Android Advertising ID (AAID). Unlike Cookies, IDFAs and AAIDs do not expire. Apple and Android customers must manually change their IDs on their specific devices, and may do so at any time.
- Pixels: We, our service providers, and/or non-affiliated Third-parties, may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some website pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about website usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to website visitors and may be associated with Cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the website, to deliver branded services, to provide online advertising, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
Information Obtained from Third Parties.
- We may also collect information made available through third-party platforms and apps (such as online social media platforms), through online databases or directories, or that is otherwise legitimately obtained. This information may be governed by the privacy notice(s) provided by the third party at the time of collection. We purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with the personally identifiable information customers provide us, to offer advertising and products in which we think our customers will be interested.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Provide you with a requested service
- Respond to customer service requests: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications or advertisements
- Improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- Personalize your web or service experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
Sharing of Information
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without first providing you notice and choice.
We may provide your personal information to agents or service providers acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with our agents or service providers to send you email on our behalf. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only to perform the service they are providing for us. We do not disclose this information to any third parties other than agents or other service providers working on our behalf.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or similar legal process served on our website) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
In the event Main Street Debt Solutions goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We have implemented the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by visiting your Google account Ads Settings page or Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web page.
Remarketing with Google Analytics: We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Us and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
Google Display Network Impression Reporting and the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration Disclosure: Us and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting Disclosure: We use Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) together with Google Analytics to help show you more relevant content.
Choice/Opt-Out If a user wishes to opt-out of future communications that may do so be sending an email to:email@example.com with the word ‘Stop Communications’, or other words to the same effect, in the subject line. Once this is received all future communications will be stopped.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you wish to request access, or deletion of your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
Testimonials We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Security The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Notice to California Residents
Notice to Vermont Residents
In response to Vermont regulations, we automatically treat accounts with Vermont billing addresses as if you requested that we not share your information with nonaffiliated third parties, and that we limit the information we share with our affiliates. If we disclose information about you to nonaffiliated third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, we will only disclose your name, address, other contact information, and information about our transaction and experiences with you.
Notice to Nevada Residents
We are providing you this notice pursuant to state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by requesting that we cease calling you by contacting us directly and making such request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702-486-3132; e-mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person who is not of a majority age in their relevant jurisdiction, please contact us at our email or physical mailing address listed in the “Contact Us” section below and we will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information.
Contact Information You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below.
Main Street Debt Solutions, LLC.
4907 N. Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33603
Phone: 1-(866) 933-6825
Business Hours: M-TH 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM / F 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern
Call Monitoring: Please note that all calls with the company may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes.